New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

VR gamers: a few questions for you!

AdimiB1991AdimiB1991 Posts: 4
NerveGear

Hello everybody!:) 

I am a Master student at the Bologna Business School in Italy, working towards obtaining a degree in Business Administration.

As a school project, my team mates and I are carrying out a research on the gaming market, with a focus on virtual reality.

In order to collect data, we wrote a survey that we would like to submit to all of you. It is really important for our work to reach as many people as possible.

For the sake of clarity, we would like to point out that the survey is totally anonymous, that we are not paid for this (and will not be for the results we will get), and that there is no reward of any kind for those who will fill that out. 

If you want to have more information on our research, please feel free to do so!

As I said at the beginning, we are just students, there is no second end to what you see. 

If you wish to give us your help, this is the link to the survey https://goo.gl/forms/mODjV8pAmz5O20dc2

A huge thank you to all those people that will take the time out of their day to answer our questions!

Any and all feedback and help is highly appreciated!!!

xoxo

Comments

• snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,120 Valuable Player
    Done! :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,774 Volunteer Moderator
    Done :)
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • MrKaruMrKaru Posts: 315 Poster of the Week
    Done  ;)
  • MradrMradr Posts: 3,536 Valuable Player
  • BrokenSymmetryBrokenSymmetry Posts: 250
    Nexus 6
    Done.
  • FastForward352FastForward352 Posts: 176
    Art3mis
    Done :smile:
    Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

• WreckLuse68WreckLuse68 Posts: 250
    Nexus 6
    When Einstein was asked how it felt to be the smartest man on Earth, he replied, “I wouldn’t know. Ask Nikola Tesla”.
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 7,120 Valuable Player
    Combo breaker! :p
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,497 Volunteer Moderator
    Not done.........yet  :D
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• AdimiB1991AdimiB1991 Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Hey guys!
    Thank you very much for your help!
    It means so much for us!
    If you would like to share it with friends, or people you think would be interested, feel free to do it.
    Thanks a lot from me and the other teammates!
     :)  <3
  • WreckLuse68WreckLuse68 Posts: 250
    Nexus 6
    You could try posting in the Steam VR forums.
    When Einstein was asked how it felt to be the smartest man on Earth, he replied, “I wouldn’t know. Ask Nikola Tesla”.
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,774 Volunteer Moderator
    and reddit.com/r/Oculus

Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
    NerveGear
    @CodeTen68 I tried, but apparently, I can't post anything until I buy a game on Steam (I know they are not expensive, but I do not play video games, my only experience was with the Nintendo black Game Boy in the '90s playing Super Mario  :D )
    @LZoltowski There is a specific section on reddit where you can post surveys, it's reddit.com/r/SampleSize. Thank you for the suggestions!

If you think of other places where it could be posted let me know!

Have a good day guys!
    :)  
    NerveGear
    Hey guys!
    Could you please suggest other forums where we could post the survey?
  • lord_of_shredlord_of_shred Posts: 97
    Hiro Protagonist
    ^^ Done aswell