VR Fitness Series Week 8 - We're Splitting Up! Playing Hot Squat and Thrill Of The Fight — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

VR Fitness Series Week 8 - We're Splitting Up! Playing Hot Squat and Thrill Of The Fight

vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 300
Trinity

So here we are in week 8 now and I'm happy to say we showed more weight loss this week! It seems as if now at the 2 month mark we are starting to see more consistency in the totals with Stacey losing around 1-2 ponds per week and me losing around 3-4 ponds. After reading up on this it is a good total and we are happy to see the consistent weight loss.

So for this week as it is in most marriages we have come to a point where we have made the decision to split up.... Our workout routine that is! After reading all the hype coming out of GDC last week around Creed I was kind of in a boxing mood. This week I have finally decided to take all of the advice we have recieved and play Thrill of The Fight. Stacey however doesn't really get into the boxing games much and wanted something to work the lower body more so she will be trying out Hot Squat. We both feel that these games should be physical enough for us to get in a great workout over the coming week.

So that's it for this week but we will be back with another set of results and a new game or games to play next week so stay tuned.
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"

Comments

• snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,995 Valuable Player
    Oh bugger. I want to buy Thrill Of The Fight now. I'm doing my very best not to buy any more games but what with this game and Gorn I'm VERY tempted lol

Congrats on the weight lost by the two of you again! :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 300
    Trinity
    @snowdog ; Hey thanks man....They are both pretty damn good especially if you want to work up a sweat and have fun doing it! 
    "I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"