cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can i send this too you guys and get a full refund or soemthing????

Peanar_Buttman
Sightseer
i literally have no luck with this things every thing i do doesn't work. the headset keeps disconnecting and i have gotten no useful help on that. so i assumed it was overload on my usb controller so i bought a pci to usb to fix that issue only to learn that you guys have blacklisted almsot every pci usb controller in the world so it doesnt matter which one i buy. im running out of patience with this and im really just pissed off at this point i love vr and the (short) experiences ive had with it but the amount of time ive put into troubleshooting and trying to fix issues is greater than the amount of time ive spent playing. I JUST WANT MY PROBLEMS SOLVED AND I JUST WANNA PLAY VR
4 REPLIES 4

elboffor
Consultant
Buy a card that is supported.
The 4 port inatek card works.

However, if you are getting disconnects then chances are its another issue. Try looking at the sticky posts at the top of the forum. Also raising a support ticket
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

CaptainsEyePatc
Explorer
1 year on and I have literally gotten this hunk of crap to work a total of a few days.
When I get one thing fixed the idiot making this product tend to break it some other way.

The problem with the industry right now Is that they wont fire anyone even when they constantly screw up.

McGibs30
Honored Guest
Your computer is shit. Your attitude stinks. Leave this forum.

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Buy an Asus motherboard with plenty of USB 3.0 ports, problem solved.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?