New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

What games are compatible with Oculus and PSVR

soccerdude6soccerdude6 Posts: 22
Brain Burst
I was wondering if someone could help me decide what games are all cross-compatible with PSVR and Oculus.  I have an Oculus Rift and a PSVR(PS4 version of VR) and I'm looking for games that can join them both.  So far I have found that Rec Room works but I'm looking for more suggestions.  

Thanks!

Comments

• MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,656 Valuable Player

Bridge crew has Vive, Rift, and PSVR playable on the same servers.

But you need to buy a copy for either vive and rift on  PC Steam , Rift on the OH or the PSVE console system they do not all translate.

Only the steam version can be played on both the vive and rift.

WAAAGH!
  • soccerdude6soccerdude6 Posts: 22
    Brain Burst
    Morgrum said:

But you need to buy a copy for either vive and rift on  PC Steam , Rift on the OH or the PSVE console system they do not all translate.

Thanks!
  • falken76falken76 Posts: 2,878 Valuable Player
    Morgrum said:

Is that new?  I bought Bridge Crew on Oculus Home and when I played it last way back when it came out, I was constantly on servers with people using Rift, Vive and PSVR all at the same time.  It gave me problems with install because you had to do something with an Origin account I think, but it was easily resolved.  Does the Oculus Home version not work well anymore?
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,656 Valuable Player

No its been playable for all three in the same instance since release.

WAAAGH!