cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is Oculus located?

Chrissoy
Honored Guest
Hello
I'm a guy from Denmark who is wondering where the product would get shipped from? If I bought the Rift on this website, will it ship from the US or EU?
4 REPLIES 4

I think most people in the EU were saying they were getting them shipped from the Netherlands?

That was 2 years ago though, maybe things have changed?
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

LZoltowski
Champion
Yes Oculus still ships from the Netherlands depot via UPS, here is tracking history from a recent purchase from them

4hi6cudratw5.jpg
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Mahmoud.abdou
Honored Guest
Hi 🙂
Hi Chrissoy i am same as you from Denmark  and was wondering same question to know if i will pay a tax later
so did you get your unit ? it is really cheap on officiaol sirte 219 eur  ( 1600 kr ) while it is more than 2000 in any shop !!
Any feedback are weolcomed 😉

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Are you talking the rift or Go? The rift isn't that cheap on the site 🙂 as for tax what you see on the site is what you'll pay and should include delivery.
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.