Bethesda have now patched in support for other HMDs. That makes the exclusivity period 136 days which is a bit of an odd number tbh. No idea why they decided on that number.
A new beta update is now available for Fallout 4 VR. Please find patch notes below for what you can expect in this update.
If you run into any issues from this update, please let us know here, or on our official forums. Instructions on how to opt-in to the Steam beta are also available below.
Thank you for your continued feedback!Fallout 4 VR Beta Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
- Added support for additional SteamVR-compatible headsets and motion controllers
- Adjusted controls for workshop mode, including a toggleable palette
- Performance improvements
- Minor fixes
How to Opt-In to the Steam Beta:
- Log into Steam.
- Right Click on Fallout 4 VR in your Library.
- Select Properties.
- Select Betas.
- A drop down menu will appear. Select Fallout 4 VR Update 188.8.131.52
- Select OK.
- Wait for the game to update.
- When done, Fallout 4 VR Update 184.108.40.206 should appear in your Library.
Think I'm going to buy that now!
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."
Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever