New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Trains VR - trains, puzzles and an occasional explosion.

The_House_of_FablesThe_House_of_Fables Posts: 3
NerveGear

Hello everyone!

I'm Adam and together with my team, The House of Fables, I wanted to show you our new game.

In Trains VR, you can relieve what every one of us wanted to do as a kid (and usually keeps wanting to do it as an adult) - build crazily complicated railways and let your train models ride them. The difference is, this time you can get close and personal by getting into the cab and control the train yourself. Be careful not to crash! Trains VR is going to be available on May 1st, 2018 for Gear VR (and soon other plaforms): follow the game's fanpage to be notified when the game releases (or maybe win it in a competition we are planning over there!). Please, tell me what you think - we're always looking forward to hearing the feedback!

Comments

• falken76falken76 Posts: 2,901 Valuable Player
    If this had good realistic gfx, I'm sure my friend would love this, he'd probably show it off to his friends in those model train forums he's all over.  I'll show this to him.  Him and a ton of his friends are into that Lionel Train model kit stuff.

• The_House_of_FablesThe_House_of_Fables Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Thanks, falken! We hope Trains VR will strike your friend fancy ;)

Also, if you'd like a chance to get the game for free keep an eye out on our fan page on Facebook, as we might giveaway a code or two soon!
  • falken76falken76 Posts: 2,901 Valuable Player
    He loved it, If he gets VR I'm sure he'd buy this one.  He's on the fence about VR right now and we live in different states so I can't just put the HMD on his head which is all that is needed to convince someone in most cases.

• The_House_of_FablesThe_House_of_Fables Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    He's definitely missing out :smiley: