New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Oculus Go Support Added

HVS_ClaireHVS_Claire Posts: 200 High Voltage Software
Today's update adds support for the newly released Oculus Go! I hope you are enjoying Dragon Front.

Please continue to join us in our Discord Channel: Discord.gg/DragonFront
You can address any pressing support questions to Support@high-voltage.com

See you on the battlefield,
HVS_Claire

Comments

• jonjon Posts: 297
    Nexus 6
    If we have purchased Dragon Front in Oculus Home for CV1, would we have to purchase it again for the Go?
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 4,645 Volunteer Moderator
    Today's update adds support for the newly released Oculus Go! I hope you are enjoying Dragon Front.

Please continue to join us in our Discord Channel: Discord.gg/DragonFront
    You can address any pressing support questions to Support@high-voltage.com

See you on the battlefield,
    HVS_Claire
    Brilliant, can't wait to play with my partner finally! 
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • CrashFuCrashFu Posts: 1,332 Poster of the Week
    Kind of a follow-up to @jon 's question:

If I start playing on the Go (once I get one!)  will I have access to everything I had collected/unlocked in the Rift version?  Like, is everything just tied to our Oculus Account itself?

Granted, I hadn't ever really unlocked much, so I'm mostly asking out of curiosity.
    The next nerd to cry about "the resolution" of top-of-the-line VR devices will be permanently banned from using ALL standard-definition media.  And yes, that includes all pre-Switch Nintendo games. Especially Melee.
  • HVS_ClaireHVS_Claire Posts: 200 High Voltage Software
    edited May 2
    jon said:
    If we have purchased Dragon Front in Oculus Home for CV1, would we have to purchase it again for the Go?
    Hey @jon , You will be able to pick up right where you left off, provided you're using the same account on which you made any purchases.
  • HVS_ClaireHVS_Claire Posts: 200 High Voltage Software
    edited May 2
    CrashFu said:
    Kind of a follow-up to @jon 's question:

If I start playing on the Go (once I get one!)  will I have access to everything I had collected/unlocked in the Rift version?  Like, is everything just tied to our Oculus Account itself?

Granted, I hadn't ever really unlocked much, so I'm mostly asking out of curiosity.
    @CrashFu Yep! Your progress is saved on our end, so you just pick right up where you left off.
  • storelyckan3storelyckan3 Posts: 52
    Hiro Protagonist
    My One Plus 5 dont pair with my Oculus Go. See if I get a update today. I was use my 10 minuts battery life Nexus 6 P instead.  
    Windows 10 Proo 64bit | AMD Ryzen 1800X | Palit GameRock Nvidia GTX 1080 | Phone: One Plus 5
  • lenne0815lenne0815 Posts: 78
    Hiro Protagonist
    When will a patch for the go be released ? Right now the render target is really low and the controller doesnt work in some scenarious ( inspecting units f.e. )
  • lilpeanut23lilpeanut23 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Hello not sure if you can help me with this but my screen keeps turning off ? :( I never get pass connecting my controller before it shuts off. I’ve already done a factory reset
  • ocsteve39ocsteve39 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Can I have a second person join me in oculus home\games on an oculus go?
  • chettawanchettawan Posts: 28
    Brain Burst
    edited May 14
    Get stuck on tutorial. Examine button not work. Please fix (Oculus Go)

Update: with the help of support seem like my controller has some hardware issue with this button
  • chungahungrychungahungry Posts: 14
    NerveGear
    I have Drop Dead on Rift but it is not available to me on the Go. It shouldn't matter if the game had to be changed according to the platform, I still payed for that game and should have access to it on both platforms. Will this happen again when Santa Cruz is released?

Help?
  • JQuinn74JQuinn74 Posts: 28
    Brain Burst
    Oculus go is not allowing me to display my facebook account. It says we cant show you this person right now, please try again later. 
    Brain Burst
    Oculus go is not allowing me to display my facebook account. It says we cant show you this person right now, please try again later. 
    Brain Burst
    Forget it. I was able to do a master reset, by powering off and then holding the volume and power buttons at the same time until the selection for factory reset appeared, it’s all good.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file