Oculus Remote/Oculus Touch/Oculus Touch (as gamepad)/Gamepad (I have XBOne wireless): You need to sort out the controller mess please!
1. Games in store have wrong/missing info on 'supported controllers'.
2. Games working before with gamepad have trouble now after some Oculus Touch update.
3. Oculus Touch (as gamepad) not working (gamepad must be turned off at the start of game for it to work), also wrong mapping for input in some games (Knee Deep).
4. Gamepad issues with gamepad timing out and demanding reconnect despite regular input at intervals that should prevent gamepad to time out - need to press Oculus menu button on right touch controller to go to menu, then reconnect gamepad then go back to game.
5. Gamepad connects briefly then disconnects again, might happen after gamepad timeout in a game (for example Fly To Kuma, or Esper: The Collection).
6. OH must sometimes be restarted to allow any ingame inputs (gamepad/touch), despite both controllers working in Home.
Am I the only one affected by this? Why isn't it a high priority issue? For me it's super important...