cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is not supported for the app How can I set up my GO ?

limeybato
Honored Guest
I have wifi, I have a widows 10 pc, I have an oculus rift but my phone is android os 4.1. Can I use a Go or will I have to return it ?
17 REPLIES 17

Failrunner
Heroic Explorer
See if they let people set the headset up inside the actual headset this would not be an issue! 

cybereality
Grand Champion
Officially we only support Android 6.0 or higher (though some Android 5.0 phones may work). You may want to see if you can use a friend or family member's phone for the setup. After the setup, you can do most everything on the headset itself (aside from pairing new controllers and a few other things).
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Anonymous
Not applicable
Couldn't you guys release a similar ap for our PC? I'm too smart to get a smart phone, but I'd like to get one of these.

Anonymous
Not applicable
^^^This^^^

CaryMGVR
Expert Protege

UBSERD said:

^^^This^^^

And for Macintosh, too!

Anonymous
Not applicable
^^^ Yes this too ^^^ 

Share the luv people! 

ElectronSpray
Protege
buy a cheap 6.0 android on ebay for about 50$. when done, sell $40  o:)

Failrunner
Heroic Explorer

thlong399 said:

buy a cheap 6.0 android on ebay for about 50$. when done, sell $40  o:)

😐

Jack18241
Honored Guest
I have the same issue...kind of inconvenient to have to ask someone to come over to my place so that I can use their phone..then tell them to come back a week later when I want to pair a new controller or something...