cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I access my own Facebook videos in Oculus Rooms?

Pickleschlitz
Expert Protege
I can't find a way to access my Facebook videos to play on the media center in my Oculus Room. Ideally, I would like to be able to play videos in my room that aren't publicly viewable to people on the Facebook timeline. Private movies of my family, dogs and home... that sort of thing. That way I could have out of state relatives and friends in to visit and they can see my life on the screen.

What is the most number of people you can have in your room at one time?
6 REPLIES 6

batpat
Honored Guest
spent whole morning doing same thing.. can get pictures from phone and facebook but videos i can not access.  i take alot of video while scuba diving and my son lives out of state.. would like to get a couple oculus goes for them so we can get together.. but cant access videos that are not "preloaded" is there a way?

Pickleschlitz
Expert Protege
I sure hope they're working on this, because Rooms isn't very useful without it

dbroom
Honored Guest
I agree completely with this. I exercise with my family to videos when we are together and it would be great to be able to do this through VR when we are not together. As well, sharing family videos from vacations, graduations, whatever, would be awesome!

Pickleschlitz
Expert Protege
Facebook introduced a movie watching function where you can invite people to come watch videos with you. It only works with public videos on Facebook. I wish they would allow you to show videos that you have marked private. Otherwise what's the point of watching it with someone? You can just watch it by yourself.

EgleVR
Explorer
I support this function, send it as a suggestion to the development team soon. Greetings.

EgleVR
Explorer
I support this function, send it as a suggestion to the development team soon. Greetings.