New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Minecraft Xbox live log in not working.

Dutche55ArcherDutche55Archer Posts: 1
NerveGear
Can't figure out why Minecraft on the Gear VR will not let me log into my xbox/Microsoft account. I start the game, click log in and then it tells me to unplug device... I unplug, and the Xbox app pops up with a button to "log in"... I press that and it says I need to plug device back into headset. Rinse and repeat, no luck. I Can't seem to find much help elsewhere so maybe someone here can help or has had luck.
Tagged:

Comments

• NiiGojiNiiGoji Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same here nothing works....please help

• T3rillseekrT3rillseekr Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Just wanted to say that this has been the issue with me for a couple of days now ... :-/ ... it was working fine a few days ago. I haven't been able to log in and have had the same rinse and repeat no luck issues.  
  • DafreakzoDafreakzo Posts: 41
    Brain Burst
    This has never worked for me and have been attempting to get it to work since early last year.  Don't get your hopes up for a fix.
  • raaatenraaaten Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    i am still locked out after nearly 6 weeks, has anyone come up with a solution as yet?
  • raaatenraaaten Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    SOLUTION: you need an old version of xbox live on OCULUS. Do not update through google play store.
    https://www.oculus.com/experiences/go/1193603937358048/
    This let's minecraft login automatically.
    1. Uninstall all versions of xbox live on your device.
    2. Install xbox live through oculus store NOT google play store. It will still show up as an installed app on your device.
    If you auto update this will override the working version so do not update xbox live.

Let me know how you go!
    Good luck!
  • zeekblitzzeekblitz Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    As of today that app is no longer available..
  • WolfGod001WolfGod001 Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    before.the old version of xbox work, but now he dont stop to crash and if he dont crash he say you need to upgrade xbox version and if you dont agree he leave the xbox
  • KruegonKruegon Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    So the only way to successfully log into our realms is now gone? I can't find anything Xbox related in the O store. 
  • TheStitch666TheStitch666 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Has anybody actually sent a ticket in to Oculus support? This is a fatal error that has remained untouched for several months, rendering an entire feature pointless. We need to say something to Oculus directly.
  • MonikerBanditMonikerBandit Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Has anybody actually sent a ticket in to Oculus support? This is a fatal error that has remained untouched for several months, rendering an entire feature pointless. We need to say something to Oculus directly.
    I did submit a ticket just now. Let's hope I hear something useful.

I bought a Note 9 really just to enable Gear VR, and really just to play Minecraft and pad my gamer score. I really hope this isn't abandonware...
  • jeremy.leedsfrankjeremy.leedsfrank Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Any updates ?  I'm having the same problem, this makes no sense?
  • leopeoleopeo Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Same problem here, have tried installing multiple old version apk's of xbox app, this worked before if you encountered this problem. But now nothing solves this problem. Tried on Galaxy s8 and s7, same problem. Just keep asking to take of headset and sign in.
  • CoolEthanCoolEthan Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    same thing here
  • leopeoleopeo Posts: 2
    NerveGear
  • Davidshearan24Davidshearan24 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Hi I have found a fix, you need an old version of xbox, uninstall the xbox app then search aptoide on google, install the apk, open it and search xbox, find xbox one smartglass and press the three dots - more versions, scroll down to the oldest you can find (I use 2.0) then install it! Make sure to disable auto update on google play. Now it should work fine