New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Gear VR, too zoomed in?

Joseph9631Joseph9631 Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hey guys,

So when I try to play games like FindingVR or Angest, it seems like the screen is too 'zoomed in'. For example, in FindingVR, I can't even properly see the health meter that you can clearly see in videos, it is cut off.

I'm not sure if something happened during set up, as I had to close the app to pair the controller via the settings menu of my phone as it wouldn't work during set up, and when I went back to the app, the setup option was no longer there. Was there some sort of framing, FOV or resolution thing I missed? I'm using a Samsung S9+ and the RM325.

Any help would be great, thanks. 

Comments

• leoncloud85leoncloud85 Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Hey guys,

So when I try to play games like FindingVR or Angest, it seems like the screen is too 'zoomed in'. For example, in FindingVR, I can't even properly see the health meter that you can clearly see in videos, it is cut off.

I'm not sure if something happened during set up, as I had to close the app to pair the controller via the settings menu of my phone as it wouldn't work during set up, and when I went back to the app, the setup option was no longer there. Was there some sort of framing, FOV or resolution thing I missed? I'm using a Samsung S9+ and the RM325.

Any help would be great, thanks. 
    same here, im using s9 though i doubt it's the issue with the phone version. Could be gear VR issue