cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

149 hours of play in Echo Arena <3

Dan1018
Adventurer
Tomorrow I'll probablly reach 150h. But I have this strange feelings. It's such as if Echo Arena is the ony real Killer Application on VR market today (and for free also), and I really have difficulty to consider any other games on par of it in therms of "worth the time".
Rationally I understand there are a lot of games but....
In Echo Arena the community is really kind, I can find new friends, the game is incredibly deep, team cooperation is super important, I mean it's so awesome! I hope new developers/new projects will learn a lot from the work of
Ready At Dawn, they really have hit the goals for an awesome user experience imho, I'm so grateful to them.
My only wish is if this game may be released also on other platforms so to have an increased space for user base.

1 REPLY 1

LZoltowski
Champion
Awesome that you are enjoying it, I would also let the devs let know on twitter, they reply all the time and are super friendly.

P.S I moved this into the Lone Echo / Echo Arena section 🙂
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂