New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How can i record apps with sound in mac?

debittoodebittoo Posts: 1
NerveGear
i know there is the oculus mirror app for windows but i can’t find any app for mac.

i can record stuff within the device but it doesn’t record audio and i also don’t know how to move the contents to my computer.

i hope someone can help me.

Answers

• FieldOfVisionFieldOfVision Posts: 206 Oculus Start Member
    I haven't seen any mirroring software for Go on Mac yet. In terms of audio recording, Video Capture on Go doesn't record audio, so you need to record it separately. 

If you want to move files to you computer you needs to have installed the Android File Transfer software on your Mac: https://www.android.com/filetransfer/

Check out our VR games here: www.FieldOf.Vision
  • thyecheanthyechean Posts: 13
    NerveGear
    Have you tried live stream to Facebook (public)? Then download the video from Facebook and delete it.
  • kasssiekasssie Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    For recording sound on Mac, here I would like to share a tool I had used with you. It is Sound Capture for Mac, which can grab and download the audio and music from many sources on your computer, such as downloading music from Saavn, Deezer and so on. You can set the output audio formats for your audios and then start to record and download them on your Mac. Then you will get the music for listening offline.