cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR on the Go - They Suspect Nothing

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer

Today on VR on the Go I am checking out They Suspect Nothing from Coatsink, the developers behind other great titles like the Esper series, A Night Sky, and most recently Augmented Empire.

In They Suspect Nothing players take on the role of the last human on earth and are tasked with infiltrating a robot only society by playing a series of mini games designed to detect the presence of humans. This game has a nice sense of humor to it and that coupled with good graphics and sound as well as engaging mini games had me wanting to come back for more. The mini games are not overly complicated but have enough challenge to keep players interested and the voice acting and humorous dialogue made for a good experience with this game.

I have to say that I've always been a fan of Coatsink's work and They Suspect Nothing is another great title from these developers that I definitely recommend checking out if you have an Oculus Go or Gear VR!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
0 REPLIES 0