cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controllers losing connection

Mace404
Heroic Explorer
Every time after fully shutting down my Go both my Go controller and Xbox One controller are not found/connected anymore.

In the Oculus app the Go controller is still listed and I can easily re-pair that by pressing both the back and Oculus buttons on the Go controller without using the app.

The Xbox One controller is not even listed in the Oculus app anymore and before I can use it again I have to pair it again using the app.

This is quite tedious to do every time I want to use my Go. 😞

Any more having these symptons?
5 REPLIES 5

Log_a_Frog
Heroic Explorer
did you check msconfig and see if the oculus app is set to load up or something.
I go not idea tho anyways. 

Mace404
Heroic Explorer

I go not idea tho anyways. 

Yeah, figures. msconfig on an Oculus Go. uhuh 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable
I took my Go out to lunch to show a friend on Wednesday and found that the Go controller would no longer pair. Back at home later I was able to find instructions on the Oculus support site for solving this problem but it was disconcerting that it happened in the first place. My friend didn't get the neat demo I intended and what he did see didn't leave the best impression. Also, the two button technique didn't work for repairing the link and I had to go to the app, delete the controller and start over from scratch.

Pickleschlitz
Expert Protege
I had the controller go dead on me once. I disconnected it in the phone app and reconnected it and it worked fine after that.

flubber3000
Honored Guest
Sorry to rez an old thread but was there a fix for this? I have exactly the same issue. Need to reconnect it every time i do a shutdown.