cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entering complex passwords is damn annoying/impossible

Sage256
Honored Guest
I use Lastpass to login to everything on my phone, and PC, so the passwords are long, complicated and random.  with my face in my Oculus Go, I can't see my passwords on my phone or PC, I can login to Lastpass in the oculus browser, but I can't seem copy and paste.  basically. it is a huge pain to enter any complex passwords in to the Oculus Go, browser pages, and some apps.   I would love to be able to login through my phone, or the website, or something.. easiest fix would be adding copy and paste.

5 REPLIES 5

NeloDiavolo
Protege
For password management, there's a slight nose gap if you adjust the Go headset just right. What I do is look at my password manager from my phone through the gap. It's a bit of a juggle with your phone in one hand and the Go controller in the other, but it is doable. I am able to see my phone's password app and type into the Go's keyboard rather quickly. However I agree that a copy and paste feature would be convenient.  

cybereality
Grand Champion
I am the same. I have a pretty crazy Netflix password, and was able to login by looking at my password manager on my phone through the nose gap. It's a little bit of a hassle, but doable.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Sage256
Honored Guest
Haha yes, I shortened a few passwords and found the nose gap after passing this.. Must be a "feature".. 

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Just use "Password" like I do.  Wait...Damnit now I have to change all my passwords.

Egamer25
Honored Guest
Small problem for me for your nose gap solution I need reading glasses to see my phone but not to use the go. So still damn impossible!