Heads up! The latest Rift SI version 1.26 is starting to roll out. This month's update brings Events to Rift! Events are a new way for you to discover and join public events, such as tournaments, meet ups and concerts. Bigscreen, Settlers of Catan, and Brass Tactics are just a few of the titles hosting events over the coming month, so keep an eye out! You can still share feedback and suggestions through our Rift Core UserVoice Group
, and report bugs via the in-app reporting tool.
- You can now discover public events on Rift, such as tournaments, social gatherings, and free weekends. Browse and subscribe to events via the Oculus desktop app. Once subscribed you'll receive a desktop notification when it's time to jump in and join the fun.
- Developers can submit and schedule events for their apps and games through the Developer Dashboard.
- You can now hide and unhide applications in the the Oculus desktop app.
- Rift Core 2.0 Beta:
- Added improvements to Oculus Desktop usability in Dash.
- Graphics: improved performance across all applications.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV