I am having some what i believe are tracking problems with my rift. I was hoping someone with more insight could help me out.
Here's a list of problems I've been having:
- Tracking lost, screen freezes, but sound continues playing. After a sec or 2, everything is back to normal
- Tracking lost, screen goes dark, sound stops. After a sec or 2, screen and sound comes back on, but screen flickers, and tracking puts me in the ground. Restarting home fixes this.
- Notification shows HDMI was disconnected
- Rift status shows "too many lost IMU samples" but only for a sec
- Rarely, the rift completely turns off, and only restarting my computer turns this back on
- Rarely, one of my sensors will have the status "general device problem calldriver request failed". Unplugging and re-plugging fixes this
- Popping in audio
I would get these errors every once in a while in the past. In the past couple weeks, they have become so frequent, I can't play anything.
If it helps, my core parts are: Ryzen 1600; MSI X370 gaming pro carbon; MSI GTX 970