New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

What is Nerve Gear?

SaffieyahSaffieyah Posts: 79
Hiro Protagonist
Dear All,

I am just looking at my profile and I see in the discussion area typed Nerve Gear. What is that?
Be moral, be ethical and live life to the maximum. 

Comments

• Star-lizardStar-lizard Posts: 230
    Nexus 6
    It is just the way oculus recognizes the amount you have posted in the forms
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,256 Volunteer Moderator
    The more you post and more likes you get the higher up in the ranks you advance. They tend to be random VR?computer/games related words and things 
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • SaffieyahSaffieyah Posts: 79
    Hiro Protagonist
    Thank you for your replies, I really appreciate them.
  • Star-lizardStar-lizard Posts: 230
    Nexus 6
    Your welcome and welcome to the forum
  • SaffieyahSaffieyah Posts: 79
    Hiro Protagonist
    Dearest Star Lizard, thank you so much your polite ways and thank you for welcoming me into the forum as your the first to do that.  Thank you so much for your considerations. 
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,094 Power Poster
    It basically shows how much of a life you have. As you can see from mine and especially @Zenbane's posts we have pretty much no life at all lol :blush: :D

If you click on the Activity link on the right you can see who's in the top 10 for the week, and the winner (as long as they haven't won previously!) gets a free Oculus t-shirt in the post and gets their forum thingummybob changed to Poster Of The Week.

Welcome to the forums! B)
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • Stryker1000Stryker1000 Posts: 475
    Trinity
    nerve gear title means that you are now allowed to attach electrical attachments to some of your more delicate parts . (if you know what I mean
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 25,859 Oculus Staff
    Greetings and welcome!
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
This discussion has been closed.