New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

All of a sudden MIC not working

CowboyRogCowboyRog Posts: 16
NerveGear
Yesterday MIC was working in Poker VR. Today can't get it to work. Did a reboot and full power down and still nothing.
First, is there a simple way to test if the MIC is working without going into an APP and asking if they hear me?
Second, how can I fix the MIC not working?

Comments

• CowboyRogCowboyRog Posts: 16
    NerveGear
    The Voice Search is also not working. It did work in the past but not today/
  • voxelmaniamvoxelmaniam Posts: 125
    Art3mis
    You beat me to it. Sounds like it is time to log a trouble ticket.
    A voxel is a three dimensional pixel!
    Murray Foster
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 25,400 Oculus Staff
    Please contact us. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
    NerveGear
    Starting working today.... Don't know why. 

• FraserBierwirthFraserBierwirth Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    same problem no voice search or anything

NerveGear
    I think that some of the apps interfere with the MIC. Try going into any recent apps you used and back out of them and then do a reboot. This may help. My MIC starting working after I did this a couple of times.
    RC 
  • spiritLedspiritLed Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    I noticed that my mic was not working today when I tried to chat in Big Screen. Mic doesn’t work in any apps or in voice search. I tried rebooting. Tried a factory reset. Still not working.
  • yogiguyyogiguy Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I did a reset.. no mic.. Has anyone figured this out?  Doesn't work on Big Screen or any of the virtual talk apps