New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Slum Ball VR Tournament Is Like Playing Zero G Pong With A Chance To Win Amazon Gift Cards!

vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 301
Trinity

Ok so I have to admit, at first I really didn't think I was going to like Slum Ball as much as I do but after playing it I am completely addicted to it!

Slum Ball VR Tournament is a simple Pong/Breakout style game that has players smacking crumpled up cans down a hallway in a Zero G environment trying to break randomly scattered water jugs. The graphics are descent as this title was done in UE4 and I have to say I really like the background music as well! 

The best part about this game is that it positions itself as a true online tournament. Each week the top  players in the game will win one of 10 Amazon gift cards with the top prize being $500! This really gives good incentive to come back and keep playing Slum Ball to retain your spot on the leader boards.

Overall I have to say that I would still be playing the game even without the prize incentives because I found it to be pretty damn fun but having the possibility of winning a gift card each week is definitely the icing on the cake with this game!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"