I have submitted my short film to Oculus. It was approved. How do I find it? — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

I have submitted my short film to Oculus. It was approved. How do I find it?

cstockmancstockman Posts: 2
NerveGear
I'm a VR filmmaker. I recently submitted my short film to Oculus following the instructions on this page: https://creator.oculus.com/distribute/oculus-video/ (Basically I uploaded to Facebook as a secret video then submitted it.)

I received an email saying it was approved and asking when I would like it to be featured. I answered that I'd like it to be featured the following day (I wasn't given constraints). Since then I have received no more emails despite me following up.

So my question is: How would I know if it indeed is on Oculus Video? Where would I see it? I have an Oculus Go and I look in Oculus Video, but it doesn't seem to be there. 

Thanks for your time.
Tagged:

Answers

• FieldOfVisionFieldOfVision Posts: 201 Oculus Start Member
    They may not have been able to publish it that fast, have they responded to you?

Check out our latest VR exclusive games from www.FieldOf.Vision
  • cstockmancstockman Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    Thank you for the reply. They haven't responded, so as much as anything I was wondering if any other video creators had had similar experiences. I.e. Does it usually just take a few weeks? Does it stay on Oculus Video forever in a particular category? Or does it go away once it ceases to be featured?

Just wondering if I should bother hoping to direct people to Oculus Video or stick with YouTube, which is not the best experience on Oculus.