New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Can't install apps. Persistent Download Failed Error

ProphettProphett Posts: 9
NerveGear
I just picked up the Oculus Go and while setup went fine and I was able to link it to my existing Oculus account, I am unable to install any apps.  The download initializes, queues and then fails.  I then get a pop that says "Download Failed".  This has happened with every app that I have tried to download.  Anyone else experiencing this?  Is there a fix? 
Tagged:

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Yes, we're aware of the issue and are working on fixing it now. Thanks.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • ProphettProphett Posts: 9
    NerveGear
    Oh great.  I thought it was just me.  I'll just sit tight then.  Thanks for the head's up.
  • ThatsRichAppsThatsRichApps Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    just got mine today.  also having the same issue

• egjernesegjernes Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Me too, any thoughts on when this will be fixed?
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    The issue has been resolved. Please try again now.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • DAMANTrentonDAMANTrenton Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    ok, the oculus store will not let me download anything without saying "download failed" I need help on what is happening rn and i have only had the go for 1 full day and it is glitching already
  • virtuulzvirtuulz Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Same failures for me with my Rift.
  • ColBraddockColBraddock Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    Can't download Apps from the Store
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,735 Volunteer Moderator
    I reported the error and they are working in it now.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• NorthbeeNorthbee Posts: 20
    Brain Burst
    Same thing happening for me with all games I try installing
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,735 Volunteer Moderator
    Announcement above mate
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• Tomaz27Tomaz27 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    Every time I want to install the Oculus gallery app the download initializes, queues and then fails.  I then get a pop that says "Download Failed"