Home recent list seems to be playing up — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Home recent list seems to be playing up

DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,725 Valuable Player

For a week or so now, I've been getting unplayed games turn up at the start of my recently played games list.

Being a paranoid person, I thought someone had gotten hold of my Oculus account and was playing my games.... or someone in my house was playing with my Rift, which is even worse as no-one else lives here.

Anyway, anyone else seeing this problem?

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18362.175)

Comments

• Atmos73Atmos73 Posts: 3,128 Valuable Player

DK2 owner - Vive owner - Pimax 8k backer - Waiting for Knuckles on Valve time.
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,725 Valuable Player
    edited May 2018

Atmos, you're not sneaking into my house & playing with the better headset are you?

Ok joking apart, I think it may be a Steam thing as unless I'm wrong it seems to be just Steam games migrating to the top of the list, perhaps a game update is triggering Home to think the game has just been played? only started happening recently though so a bit strange.

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18362.175)
  • TadinTadin Posts: 298
    Nexus 6
    I've had that issue, but its Oculus games at the top of the list, not Steam games for me.

Yesterday i thought my link to Fallout 4 had disappeared, but it turned out about 15 Oculus games had gone above it in the recent list.
  • Atmos73Atmos73 Posts: 3,128 Valuable Player

Atmos, you're not sneaking into my house & playing with the better headset are you?

Next time you’re in Oculus Home look over you left shoulder. You will see the signs. 
    DK2 owner - Vive owner - Pimax 8k backer - Waiting for Knuckles on Valve time.
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,725 Valuable Player
    Tadin said:
    I've had that issue, but its Oculus games at the top of the list, not Steam games for me.

Yesterday i thought my link to Fallout 4 had disappeared, but it turned out about 15 Oculus games had gone above it in the recent list.
    Hmm, I'll have a delve into where the recents info is kept and see if there are any clues.