cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus please admit when the oculus go is defective.

inovator
Consultant
I went back and forth with oculus. Here was my final response when they couldn't help.me.

In addition I went to my brothers since the last received email from you and did another factory reset and used his note 8 to set it up the go and still it was a problem.

I can't do a screen shot. I was very descriptive of the problem. Its very easy to visualize being told to select home from the universal menu and pointing on home, clicking the trigger and nothing happening and when u do a reboot and point and click with trigger on cancel,reboot,or power off the trigger than works. I am a 2 year rift user and  can assure you I did everything right. It's very disappointing that you just couldn't come out and admit something is defective. Either the go or the controller. I will return the go through amazon and purchase another through best buy hoping that will change my luck. I hope you will do better with the next defective hardware. 
3 REPLIES 3

inovator
Consultant
Returned defective go to amazon then bought new go from best buy. Worked perfectly the 1st try.

cybereality
Grand Champion
I'm so sorry we weren't able to help but glad to hear you got a working replacement.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

inovator
Consultant
Thanks and it's very impressive