New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Headset HDMI doesn't work

JackCSJackCS Posts: 2
NerveGear
Recently I have been having a blast with Beat Saber but out of nowhere my rift didn't show anything anymore and after that I tried to: reinstall the software, tried different ports, even reinstalled windows just to be sure, tripple checked the cable (even bought a new one directly from oculus) and tried multiple different gpu drivers without success. (Haven't tried any different gpu yet since I don't have any other VR capable gpu but my HDMI on my gtx 1060 does work.)

Answers

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,417 Volunteer Moderator
    Have you contacted oculus support yet mate ? Worth popping a ticket in.
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• JackCSJackCS Posts: 2
    NerveGear
    I'll give it a shot, thanks my dude :)
  • MAC_MAN86MAC_MAN86 Posts: 2,262
    Wintermute
    Worth checking out the forum issues pertaining to kinked cable, cable inserted into HMD properly (do this PC switched OFF), and also pressing around the top left side around the area of the socket on the HMD. In my case it was the kinked cable. Although Support wanted the entire Rift back to replace with a Refurbished one I saved them the cost of doing so by sending them a video clip of it going off 2 times I pressed at the kinked cable twice. They sent me a new cable.