New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Please help this user for his Uni project please :)

ArthurNicolskyArthurNicolsky Posts: 17
NerveGear
edited May 2018 in General
Dear community,

I need your help. For my final project of French university, I study the user experience in Virtual Reality with Oculus.

For that I have a survey about Oculus where users can answer. If it is not here that I find them, I do not know where. 

---> My survey <---

Thank you :)

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,186 Volunteer Moderator
    Done :)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator RELEASED.
  • ArthurNicolskyArthurNicolsky Posts: 17
    NerveGear
    Thank you :)
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,266 Valuable Player
    edited May 2018

Yep, done.

Are you doing a version of this survey for different headsets on the different forums? and are you planning on publishing the results at some point?

For those doing this survey, I'm sure you're all honest and not partisan... and as such I'd be genuinely curious as to what the results are.

Thanks

Edit: wonder if including something like 'Oculus User Experience Survey' in the thread title might draw in more respondents. I though this was call for help with a tech problem ;)

Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1809 (17763.348)
    Changed the title to help. Come on all dive in and do his short survey :)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
  • FastForward352FastForward352 Posts: 168
    Art3mis
    C'est fait ! :)
    Done ;)
    Asus X99-A MB | i7 5820K @ 3.30GHz | Asus ROG-STRIX 1080Ti | 32 Gb RAM | SSD SAMSUNG 500Go M-2 |  Samsung 40" 4K Screen | T500RS & TH8A Shifter on Wheel Stand Pro | TM Warthog & Combat Rudder Pedals | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | OCULUS RIFT CV1 - 3 Sensor roomscale setup

NerveGear
    guys, thank you very much

I study the user experience only on the oculus, but it is with pleasure that I publish the results, of course.

You're right for the title, I was a bit desperate, I got 5 answers in 48 hours and I need more than 250 ;)
    Well keep bumping this up and I'm sure when users have the time then they will help.
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 5,792 Valuable Player
    guys, thank you very much

I study the user experience only on the oculus, but it is with pleasure that I publish the results, of course.

You're right for the title, I was a bit desperate, I got 5 answers in 48 hours and I need more than 250 ;)

You might want to post this on the Oculus and Vive sub-Reddits too.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,156 Oculus Staff
    Good luck!
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
    NerveGear
    snowdog said:

You might want to post this on the Oculus and Vive sub-Reddits too.
    Have you a link? :smiley:  
    Seeing as how most of your questions relate to oculus I'd not post it on the vive sub reddit  :D
    NerveGear
    Done :) thank a lot 
    NerveGear
    little up, already 37 answers ;)
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 4,266 Valuable Player

Come on community! let's show what a helpful group of people we are and not just into arguing over which headset is best.

(it's the Rift by the way)

Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1809 (17763.348)
    You Go DnD.......see what I did there ;)
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,631 Volunteer Moderator
    Done
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
    NerveGear
    thank guys :)
    NerveGear
    up :)
  • Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,251 Valuable Player
    Done.

System Specs: RTX 2080 ti , i9 9900K CPU, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • lord_of_shredlord_of_shred Posts: 97
    Hiro Protagonist
    J'ai fini.
    Wish you all the best with your survey.
  • RattyUKRattyUK Posts: 538
    Neo
    Done :)
    PC info: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, 16GB Tforce Pro Dark DDR4 3200, Gigabyte GTX 1080, Samsung 850 Pro M.2, 2x 240GB SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD & 4 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, Corsair Modular 750w PSU, custom watercooling loop. (Win 10 Pro & Opensuse Leap 15 Linux) 32" AOC 4K Monitor.

Laptop: Aorus X5 V6-CF1 (I7-6820HK, GTX 1070, 2* 256GB M.2 NVME, 1TB 7200 HDD 3K screen)
  • ElusiveMarlinElusiveMarlin Posts: 196
    Art3mis
    Done.  Hope it is of help.

Though some questions were hard to understand based on wording/translation used.
    Way better than my french though :-)
    Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |
    240GB SATA III SSD | 3TB HDD | 867Mbps Built-in Wi-Fi

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."
    NerveGear
    Thank all it's very helpfull :)
  • RichooalRichooal Posts: 940
    3Jane
    Done.
    There were some questions that need to be "retranslated". Where I couldn't understand what the question was asking, I entered 3 (neutral).
    i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - 0 PROBLEMS
    NerveGear
    Richooal said:
    There were some questions that need to be "retranslated". Where I couldn't understand what the question was asking, I entered 3 (neutral).

I know :/ But I can't modify now because it's may be change the resultats of the 50 last answers :/ But it's will be in my analysis
  • ImeleonImeleon Posts: 105
    Art3mis
    Done
    NerveGear
    Projet finish, thank all :)