Downward Spiral: Horus Station Is A Great Atmospheric Zero G VR Experience! — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Downward Spiral: Horus Station Is A Great Atmospheric Zero G VR Experience!

vrgamerdudevrgamerdude Posts: 301
Trinity

Today I am taking a look at the recently released Scifi thriller Downward Spiral: Horus Station. This is the next release from 3rd Eye Studios following their previous title Downward Spiral: Prologue.

As described by the developers, Downward Spiral: Horus Station takes players through a lost vessel abandoned by its crew with a complete focus on visual storytelling for single player or two player online co-op. Players will have to piece together the plot through observation and interpretation as they navigate the derelict space station's environmental storytelling, accompanied by the electronic ambient soundtrack composed by platinum selling HIM frontman Ville Valo. 

Overall I was really impressed with the graphics and atmosphere of the game. Horus Station definitely has a Lone Echo vibe to it but unlike Lone Echo there is no spoken dialogue or hand holding in this one so you must really explore the station to piece together the mystery of what happened. 

If your like me and enjoy space based sci-fi VR experiences then I would have to say give this one a look!
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"