The latest Rift SI version 1.27 is beginning to rolling out now. We've updated the Oculus desktop app with search improvements and a new results page, and added some new features for Library management. There's also a new uncommon item in Home that supports a sneak preview of an upcoming feature inspired by the community... See something you like or have a new feature idea? Share feedback and suggestions through our Rift Core UserVoice Group
, and as always, please report bugs via the in-app reporting tool.
- Oculus desktop app
- Updates to search, including experimentation of a new results page to browse, sort, and filter results.
- Improved Library management, including experimentation of new options for sorting and filtering. We've also updated how we persist apps that you have hidden; if you previously hid any apps, your apps may be visible again with this update.
- Improved notification system, including experimentation of new notifications for friend activity and content updates.
- Rift Core 2.0 Beta
- New overlay UI shows the distance and scale of Dash panels as you position them with the thumbstick.
- Added various stability improvements.
- There's an uncommon item in Home that now supports a sneak preview of an upcoming feature inspired by the community.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV