cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Age Group Are You?

Interested after hearing a few people over the past 4 years say things like "hurry up and release before it's too late".
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3
49 REPLIES 49

RattyUK
Trustee
I've got the sensors mounted on my Zimmer frame 😛
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Mine is at hospital with me whilst I get my hip replaced and new knees and dentures fitted 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

RattyUK
Trustee

Techy111 said:

Mine is at hospital with me whilst I get my hip replaced and new knees and dentures fitted 😉

Great idea, except the doctors & nurses will be able to creep up on you undetected...
PC info: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - Sapphire 7900XTX - 32GB DDR4 4000 - 3 NVMe + 3SATA SSD - Quest 2 & 3

RattyUK said:

Techy111 said:

Great idea, except the doctors & nurses will be able to creep up on you undetected...

I thought he was talking about his zimmer frame!
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

RattyUK
Trustee

RattyUK said:

Techy111 said:

I thought he was talking about his zimmer frame!

You know what it's like - I've a one track mind... Rift :blush:

Anonymous
Not applicable
60+ for me.. ugh. And certainly feeling every bit of it.

Ravenger
Expert Protege
52 here. I've been gaming since the Pong and arcade game days, right through the home micro era with the ZX81 and Commodore 64, then to an Amiga 1000, and onto PC ever since. It's been a wild ride and absolutely amazing to be there from the start, and to now experience VR when it's just starting to find its feet.

I've been finding gaming is getting pretty stale recently with most of the AAA games looking and feeling very similar. I love VR because it's like going back in time to when everything was new and we were discovering what works and what doesn't in video games. Every day brings a new experience or a new technique. Exciting times!

Richooal
Consultant
I'm happy to see it's an anonymous poll. No one will ever know I'm old.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
We do now  😄
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.