New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Head set warranty

Skipper847Skipper847 Posts: 58
Brain Burst
Hi all. I dont want to be a nuisance but what is oculus rift head set like for warranty. I have had since 9th of Jan this year and already had my right controller exchange as this started the vibrating rubber banned issue. Now the head set when I turn on the right lens a line appears in black areas which I cant really describe it but it almost looks pixelated when it happens. Also in the middle it looks abit foggy and it looks nothing to do with the lens been dirty. Again its abit to right so seems strange how my right controller had problems and now my right lens. I cant start the warranty off today just in case they say send the rift off as I'm away for next couple of days so I want to be in when I do it. 

Oh by the way when I had problems with the controller customer service was perfect. Thank you.

Comments

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 5,851 Volunteer Moderator
    Headset warranty is for 1 Year unless superseded by local laws, in the EU it's 2 years.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)