Here is my problem, I having a issue with the setting of the rift.
I have already send my ticket to the support.
I would like to say that it worked great before.
I have try several things :
- Plug and Unplug USB port ( I tried several mixes between USB 2.0 and 3.0)
- Last driver of my graphic card (GTX 970)
- Last update of Windows 10
- Delete and Download the Rift program several time.
- Reboot the PC
- Unplug the cable in the helmet, inspect every cable
- I plug the rift in my HDMI port of my graphic card and I try with a adaptor for my DVI port.
- Scream and Cry
I never post something without try everything I can find on internet...
So here I am...
Picture above : When I click on a game, after skipping the Rift set up
Picture above : During the set up of the rift
Picture above : General device problem appear during 3-4 sec after I skip the Rift set up
If I pass the mouse on the (?) it say '' Invalid Bundle Adjustment ''