New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

[SOLVED] No 75€ gift when ordered oculus rift

Doomshroom98Doomshroom98 Posts: 12
NerveGear
edited June 2018 in Oculus Rift S and Rift
Hello, i ordered my rift June 10th (4 days ago) with the 75€ offer going. But when i ordered my rift (from oculus website) i didn't make an account untill actually getting it and setting it up. I am worried that not having an account when i ordered it didn't give me the 75€ gift. Is this true and if so can i somehow still get the gift? I've submitted a ticket but i would like to get answer before the 16th as the offer stops then.

Thank you

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,307 Volunteer Moderator
    Have you checked in home under credit to see if it's been added ?
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator RELEASED.
  • Doomshroom98Doomshroom98 Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    Techy111 said:
    Have you checked in home under credit to see if it's been added ?
    I don't think it has because i cannot see any credit anywhere, i've also checked under payment information.
  • Techy111Techy111 Posts: 5,307 Volunteer Moderator
    K mate they are a bit slow but it'll come your way soon. Be patient with support  ;)
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.
    And FlyInside Forum Admin.
    Flyinside Flight Simulator RELEASED.
  • NeokinNeokin Posts: 76
    Hiro Protagonist
    @Doomshroom98 You should receive a code via email once your Rift has shipped. Then you enter this code into the Oculus software : https://support.oculus.com/886009034834635/
    NerveGear
    Neokin said:
    @Doomshroom98 You should receive a code via email once your Rift has shipped. Then you enter this code into the Oculus software : https://support.oculus.com/886009034834635/
    Ok, but what i am worried about is that i won't recieve the email since i wasn't logged in with any account when i ordered it.
    NerveGear
    Techy111 said:
    K mate they are a bit slow but it'll come your way soon. Be patient with support  ;)
    I'll be patient, but i'll still keep this thread open for any possible answers. Also, thanks for your fast response :smiley:
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,705 Volunteer Moderator
    Neokin said:
    Ok, but what i am worried about is that i won't recieve the email since i wasn't logged in with any account when i ordered it.
    But you had to provide an email to get a receipt during checkout. So that will be tied to that.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
    NerveGear
    Wait! i found it :sweat_smile: I did not see it in the order history. I didn't properly check my email. Thank all of you for your help, i found it at last!
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,705 Volunteer Moderator
    Woohooo!!! 
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
    NerveGear

Thank you, your reply made me double check my email where i found it
  • NeokinNeokin Posts: 76
    Hiro Protagonist
    Nice! Now, go spend all these credits in the summer sales :smiley:
    NerveGear
    Neokin said:
    But you had to provide an email to get a receipt during checkout. So that will be tied to that.
    You're right, but how long would it take for me to get it and where would i find it if so?
    NerveGear
    Neokin said:
    You're right, but how long would it take for me to get it and where would i find it if so?