New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Wrong currency in either oculus store or my store credit balance

Doomshroom98Doomshroom98 Posts: 12
NerveGear
edited June 14 in Oculus Rift + Touch
Hello, i recently got my 75 euro gift code (with the help of some friendly users here) but now i have the issue where my oculus store and my store credit don't match, my store credit is in euro but the store asks for USD and it ends up with an error message. I have tried changing region to UK but still USD in store and i have currently a ticket submitted but i ask here on the forum hoping it's something i can fix myself only needing guiding for it.

Thank you!

Best Answer

Answers

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 24,925 Oculus Staff
    Where are you located? We may be able to fix on the back-end.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • TwoHedWlfTwoHedWlf Posts: 2,032 Poster of the Week
    Nope, that's an Oculus support issue.
  • Doomshroom98Doomshroom98 Posts: 12
    NerveGear
    Where are you located? We may be able to fix on the back-end.
    Im located in sweden
  • cyberealitycybereality Posts: 24,925 Oculus Staff
    I believe your store should be in Euros. Have you maybe used a VPN or did something with your network that it would think you're in another country? That could be the issue.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
    NerveGear
    I believe your store should be in Euros. Have you maybe used a VPN or did something with your network that it would think you're in another country? That could be the issue.
    I have no VPN installed so that shouldn't be the issue, as you can see in the image below i have the USD symbol on all products :confused: ,
    NerveGear
    I see, okay. I'd recommend submitting a ticket. Thanks. https://support.oculus.com/
    I have submitted a ticket and will await answer, but thanks for your fast reply and help! :smiley: