How many fellow Rift owners people have YOU convinced to buy Skyrim4VR — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How many fellow Rift owners people have YOU convinced to buy Skyrim4VR

kzintzikzintzi Posts: 1,068
Wintermute
now that Skyrim4VR is a thing for us Rift owners, how many people have you convinced to buy it? I'm assuming here that you own it yourself, and haven't just been running some sort of mind control/brainwashing program - we're not HTC/Vive after all :smirk:

Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.

How many fellow Rift owners people have YOU convinced to buy Skyrim4VR 14 votes

noone
42%
RedRizlaZundriumTwoHedWlfMAC_MAN86MorgrumDigikid1 6 votes
one
21%
LuciferousTwoHedWlfElusiveMarlin 3 votes
two to five
28%
nalex66snowdogkzintziLZoltowski 4 votes
six to ten
7%
dburne 1 vote
more than ten
0%

Comments

• RattyUKRattyUK Posts: 901
    3Jane
    But I think between us we managed to brainwash convince a few doubters >:)
    PC info: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, 16GB Tforce Pro Dark DDR4 3200, KFA2 RTX 2080 Super, Samsung 870 Pro M.2, 2x 240GB SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD & 4 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, Antec Modular 750w PSU, custom watercooling loop. (Win 10 Pro & Opensuse Leap 15.1 Linux) 32" AOC 4K Monitor.

Laptop: Aorus X5 V6-CF1 (I7-6820HK, GTX 1070, 2* 256GB M.2 NVME, 1TB 7200 HDD)
  • JD-UKJD-UK Posts: 2,289 Valuable Player
    edited June 2018
    Still haven't bought it :p

• LuciferousLuciferous Posts: 2,078 Valuable Player
    one
    I convinced Zenbane by using a pudding analogy. :)
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,990 Valuable Player
    two to five
    I voted two to five but I wasn't alone in doing this, everyone taking part in the Skyrim VR thread has also spread the word. It's the second best VR game available right now, just narrowly beaten in terms of awesomeness by Elite Dangerous.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 6,576 Valuable Player
    noone
    None because I don't even own it myself. I'm waiting for the price to drop..
  • nalex66nalex66 Posts: 4,717 Volunteer Moderator
    two to five
    I think I’ve helped push a couple fellow forumers over the edge. 
    i7 5820K @ 4.25 GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32 GB | Corsair HX 750W
    Corsair Hydro H100i | Samsung SSDs: 860 Evo 1 TB, 850 Evo 1 TB, 840 Evo 1 TB | Seagate BarraCuda HDD 3 TB
  • dburnedburne Posts: 2,597 Valuable Player
    edited June 2018
    six to ten
    Edit - disregard, I managed to read thread title wrong lol.
    Not sure how to take away my vote.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case|
  • kzintzikzintzi Posts: 1,068
    Wintermute
    two to five
    RedRizla said:
    None because I don't even own it myself. I'm waiting for the price to drop..
    I was doing that, but the forum convinced me otherwise.. very glad I did :smile:

• DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 5,047 Volunteer Moderator

My brother would love Skyrim. Unfortunately he doesn't have a headset what with other priorities.

I bought it but haven't tried it yet. I think part of my incentive was to have something I know he'd be a bit gobsmacked with next time he's up with the rest if his family, which should be a couple weeks. Unfortunately our mob is spread over the UK.

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v1903 (18362.356)
  • kzintzikzintzi Posts: 1,068
    Wintermute
    two to five
    I have one friend who's been talking himself out of buying a headset for a while and I think Skyrim may have pushed him over the edge. Bwaaaahahahahahahahaha