New to the forums? Click here to read the How To guide. -- Developers click here.

Oculus Desktop Popout Window Error (Shows Desktop Background)

darkl3ssdarkl3ss Posts: 5
NerveGear

Hi there, so I stream quite a bit of VR content and I keep getting the same thing happen after about 30 minutes of game play.

I use the Twitch and when I'm inside VR I back and view my Desktop monitors (on the toolbar inside Oculus Home), I go to my Twitch page and select my chat and then Popout.

This then allows me to move that window around inside VR once the Popout is pinned, after about 30 minutes the Twitch chat Popout changes to a section of my Desktop wallpaper.

Anyone else experienced this and have any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• darkl3ssdarkl3ss Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Why am I not getting support for this after specifically being told to post here?
  • jonnyjainjonnyjain Posts: 0
    NerveGear
    Really Oculus Desktop is a very useful technology in today world that makes work smarter and faster. I Known popout window error can stop all work I am also facing one error in window 10 system 0xc000000f for the solution I can visit the link they can help me.
  • jonnyjainjonnyjain Posts: 0
    NerveGear
    Really Oculus Desktop is a very useful technology in today world that makes work smarter and faster. I Known popout window error can stop all work I am also facing one error in window 10 system 0xc000000f for the solution I can visit the link they can help me.