New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Vudu & Amazon & Fandango on Ouculus Go?

InphiniteeInphinitee Posts: 2
NerveGear
I'm enjoying my Oculus Go.  However, it is extremely disappointing that I can't watch my Vudu and Amazon content on the device.  Is there some way to do this that I haven't yet figured out?

If Oculus doesn't add the ability to watch the purchases and streaming content that I've already paid for on these other platforms they risk losing my business if the Google Daydream platform improves.

Comments

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 6,650 Volunteer Moderator
    Can you not open amazon.com using the built-in web browser? I have not tested this myself yet. 
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • Eddie3365Eddie3365 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    You can open but it black screens with Amazon and vudu wether your in the app or accessing via web browser from what I've read it started after last android update..really hope they fix.
  • carlsonpdcarlsonpd Posts: 3
    NerveGear
    All Amazon, VUDU, iTunes, Google Play, Fandango, Xfinity purchased movie content can be accessed by 1. Create a FandangoNow.com account if you do not have one. 2. Create a moviesanywhere.com account and link all areas where you have videos stored including the FandangoNow site. Ensure all areas are checked on the moviesanywhere.com site. 3. The easy mode is to now go to YouTubeVR app in your Oculus and open the library or just search individually for the movies you own. Movies that are made by Lionsgate studios are not a part of Moviesanywhere, so those are not accessable. 4. For a player that you wish to be able to customize and resize, use the Firefox Reality app from the Oculus Store and in settings, place it in DESKTOP MODE. 5. Navigate to www.fandangonow.com and enter your login credentials. 6. Enjoy all your movies by clicking on library once you have logged in. 7. Resize and customize the player to your liking. I enjoy the IMAX size experience it gives by clicking the small resize icon in the lower right corner of the player and stretching the edges to max width and height. hope this helps everybody.