We are SKYBOX STUDIO. Some of you might be familiar with our product: SKYBOX VR VIDEO PLAYER
We are making rapid changes from versions to versions, but as our user group grows, we can't afford making this type of changes without beta testing with real users any more.
So we came to you guys for help, and here is how it goes:
- We are currently only looking for beta testers with Oculus Go and Gear VR.
- The beta testers will be getting a different version of SKYBOX when beta testing is needed for new features.
- You guys can report any complaints or improvements ideas directly to me at [email protected]. (Please include BETA TEST in email title)
- The beta versions will be released sporadically. There will be a notice sent to you couple of days before a new beta gets released with simple description of the features, and you can opt out for the update if you don't like what you see. Again, just email me for it.
- If you are interested in becoming a beta user, please send your Oculus registered email address and indicate which device you are using to me at [email protected]
- If you no longer wish to be a beta tester, also please email me and I will get you off the list right away.
- Please note that being beta testers can be rough sometimes because the new features or upgrade can influence you negatively depending on your own usage patterns. So please don't get too mad when this happens and just talk to me I'm sure we will solve it for you very quickly.
We have released beta version 0.2.0 on Oct. 29.
Here are the new updates which we want to test:
1. [Feature] Support SMB 2.0.
2. [Feature] Name recognition for VR formats (360/180/3D) on DLNA.
3. [Optimization] Big upgrade on high resolution 360 video local playback rendering quality (i.e. video looks better:)).
4. [Optimization] Zoom boost (250%).
5. [Optimization] Auto play next available video in the playlist. Loop.
6. [Optimization] Auto connect to previously connected AirScreen.
7. [Optimization] Buffered moving effect on screen dragging.
8. [Optimization] Remember previously used subtitle.
9. [Optimization] More stable time display during hover.