cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why have I been poster of the week for like 5 weeks?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I know I'm an interesting person and everything I write is excellent, but even I wouldn't give myself "Poster of the week," for like 5 weeks running. Have I set some type of record for this now? I've hardly been posting recently tbh, so I have no idea how I keep getting this LOL..
5 REPLIES 5

Richooal
Consultant
It seems to be a permanent accolade for you to bask in forever.
You are not alone. Here's an example from April 2016...... @Blyss4226

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, you get to keep the rank forever. Apparently you did win one week some time ago.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

kojack
MVP
MVP
Slightly longer than 5 weeks, you've been poster of the week since at least july 2017:
🙂
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee
Same, I don't remember the date I got mine. 🙂

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I don't mind having "Poster of the week" on a week to week basis, but every week when I hardly post is a bit daft. Maybe poster of the year, but not each week LOL. It doesn't make sense when it's supposed to be poster of the week. Did Oculus run out of T-Shirts or something or do I still get to claim a T-Shirt every week LOL..