New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Videos which make you ashamed to be human

danknugzdanknugz Posts: 1,987
3Jane
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.
Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

Comments

• Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,091 Power Poster
    Actually I think you really like this video and are trying to disguise it with this thread title.  I think the dude's, poppin, locking and tutting is pretty good. The slo-mo stuff would have looked better if he had a backdrop of other people moving normally. 

Nice try fella.

System Specs: GTX 1080 ti , i7 4790K CPU, 16 GB RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • falken76falken76 Posts: 2,479 Valuable Player
    His dancing is awesome, it's the dubstep that sucks.

• Shadowmask72Shadowmask72 Posts: 3,091 Power Poster
    Better video here.

System Specs: GTX 1080 ti , i7 4790K CPU, 16 GB RAM, Win 10 64 Bit OS.
  • vannagirlvannagirl Posts: 1,829 Valuable Player
    hahaha great poppin

Any to trance, Neurofunk or Electrohouse??
    Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 
  • Atmos73Atmos73 Posts: 3,128 Valuable Player
    vannagirl said:
    hahaha great poppin

Any to trance, Neurofunk or Electrohouse??
    There's only one thing I'd like to pop.
    DK2 owner - Vive owner - Pimax 8k backer - Waiting for Knuckles on Valve time.
  • Atmos73Atmos73 Posts: 3,128 Valuable Player
    I can't find this particular track on itunes.
    DK2 owner - Vive owner - Pimax 8k backer - Waiting for Knuckles on Valve time.
  • RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 4,568 Valuable Player
    edited July 9
  • danknugzdanknugz Posts: 1,987
    3Jane
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
    A: Top-posting.
    Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 4,878 Power Poster
    Did she win? Lmfao :D
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 11,545 Power Poster
    edited July 11
    That Teen video isn't so bad, she just stumbled on her words but I get what she was trying to say:

"American's can't even identify the U.S. on a Globe because American's don't know how to think on a global scale. If American's would start working with other countries then we would be forced to look at a map."

But she said it all screwed up. Probably because she is just a teenager on a stage with camera's and some dude shoving a mic in her face.

I have to say that I find this thread to be rather shallow and needlessly offensive overall. Even in the first post, what is the OP saying he hates? Dub step? People who dance? People of a certain skin tone? There's nothing inherently wrong with that first vid.

I honestly feel that this thread should be DELETED. It is needlessly hateful, and a fairly pathetic attempt at that.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 5,849 Volunteer Moderator
    edited July 11
    Agreed, the flood of off-topic threads is getting silly, this has no purpose here what so ever.

Thread closed.
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
This discussion has been closed.