New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

IPD

wanoennogswanoennogs Posts: 135
Art3mis
Is there any easier way of altering your IPD setting? 
At the momet I have to run the full set up. If I alter the IPD without being in the set up IPD part of the set up it doesn't show on screen what the IPD is. 

Comments

• cyberealitycybereality Posts: 26,044 Oculus Staff
    For what headset? If it's Rift, you can just move the slider at any time.
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
  • wanoennogswanoennogs Posts: 135
    Art3mis
    edited July 11
    Yes it is for the Rift.  I know you can move the slider anytime.  However, when you move the slider you don't get told what you have moved it to or am i wrong?

When you do the setup it tells you on the rift screen what you have set your IPD as.  After finishing the set up if you ever move the IPD slider it doesn't tell you on screen what you have moved it to. The only way I can find that out is to re-run the set up again so I get the screen that says set your IPD. 

Or am I wrong?  
  • TwoHedWlfTwoHedWlf Posts: 2,185 Poster of the Week
    However, when you move the slider you don't get told what you have moved it to or am i wrong? 
    Yeah, I think you're wrong.  Last time I bumped it, it popped up a display of the IPD.  Been a few months though, I never need to touch it.
  • dburnedburne Posts: 1,580
    Project 2501
    Pretty sure there is an IPD adjustment option in the Oculus software?
    I just did it again a week or two ago, was quick and easy.
    Don

EVGA X-79 Dark MB | I7 [email protected] GHz | EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra |16GB Corsair Platinum 2133MHz | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals |