New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Why Pre-Order Marvel Powers United?

w_benjaminw_benjamin Posts: 125
Art3mis
I'm interested in this, but I would like to know what the benefit is to buying early?
I see no price break, and I've seen nothing as far as what benefits that might bring.

Anyone have an idea?

I want to know as I have two systems so me and my nephews can do coop, which means I have to buy it twice, so I want to know why I should buy early.

Comments

• Digikid1Digikid1 Posts: 771
    3Jane
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 11,097 Power Poster
    I'm interested in this, but I would like to know what the benefit is to buying early?
    I see no price break, and I've seen nothing as far as what benefits that might bring.

Anyone have an idea?

I want to know as I have two systems so me and my nephews can do coop, which means I have to buy it twice, so I want to know why I should buy early.

To be honest, unless there is a discount then there isn't a reason to buy-early. This is digital media so it's not like we're standing in line for anything, or supplies are limited. And in fact, I'd even go as far as to criticize buying early since there have been problems with that in the past. Such as the game now showing up in the Player's Library after a Pre-Order.

I bought it early because I'm silly that way. I'm a huge fan of the MCU and I like knowing that when this game goes live, my Credit Card will automatically be charged and (hopefully) the game will be waiting for me in my Library.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • MorgrumMorgrum Posts: 1,189 Poster of the Week
    I only pre ordered because I had the cash there and because I was going to buy it anyway.
    WAAAGH!
  • snowdogsnowdog Posts: 4,457 Power Poster
    Yup, pretty odd that they're not offering the usual 5% discount for pre-orders this time.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever