cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Pre-Order Marvel Powers United?

w_benjamin
Adventurer
I'm interested in this, but I would like to know what the benefit is to buying early?
I see no price break, and I've seen nothing as far as what benefits that might bring.

Anyone have an idea?

I want to know as I have two systems so me and my nephews can do coop, which means I have to buy it twice, so I want to know why I should buy early.

4 REPLIES 4

Digikid1
Consultant
@Zenbane

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I'm interested in this, but I would like to know what the benefit is to buying early?
I see no price break, and I've seen nothing as far as what benefits that might bring.

Anyone have an idea?

I want to know as I have two systems so me and my nephews can do coop, which means I have to buy it twice, so I want to know why I should buy early.

To be honest, unless there is a discount then there isn't a reason to buy-early. This is digital media so it's not like we're standing in line for anything, or supplies are limited. And in fact, I'd even go as far as to criticize buying early since there have been problems with that in the past. Such as the game now showing up in the Player's Library after a Pre-Order.

I bought it early because I'm silly that way. I'm a huge fan of the MCU and I like knowing that when this game goes live, my Credit Card will automatically be charged and (hopefully) the game will be waiting for me in my Library.

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
I only pre ordered because I had the cash there and because I was going to buy it anyway.
WAAAGH!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup, pretty odd that they're not offering the usual 5% discount for pre-orders this time.