New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Display haze

clutteredcluttered Posts: 24
Brain Burst
I love the go but there does seem to be a blue/yellow haze around most bits. If I look directly at something it seems okay but everything just slightly off the centre then has this blue/yellow aberration, is this normal and is there anything I can do about it?

Comments

• desivdesiv Posts: 133
    Art3mis
    cluttered said:
    I love the go but there does seem to be a blue/yellow haze around most bits. If I look directly at something it seems okay but everything just slightly off the centre then has this blue/yellow aberration, is this normal and is there anything I can do about it?
    Chromatic aberration.  It is normal and the way the Go is designed, especially with the fresnel lenses.
  • clutteredcluttered Posts: 24
    Brain Burst

Okay, it is sometimes very annoying, sometimes fine, I was hoping there might be something I was missing.

• voxelmaniamvoxelmaniam Posts: 128
    Art3mis
    edited July 11
    There is fairly narrow non-abarrated field of view and the width and height will depend upon how the Go is positioned relative to your eyes/face. Try adjusting the straps to optimize the headset position. Also, are you wearing corrective eyewear and using the spacer? Some have found that they get better results without the spacer.
    A voxel is a three dimensional pixel!
    Murray Foster
  • clutteredcluttered Posts: 24
    Brain Burst
    I do wear glasses but have been using it without most of the time as I find it a bit uncomfortable, I'll take the spacer out and see if it helps, thanks.