New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

The Forest VR

JeremyC85JeremyC85 Posts: 113
Art3mis
Has anyone played The Forest VR yet? I believe its only on Steam but looks pretty cool. Any thoughts??

Comments

• RattyUKRattyUK Posts: 269
    Nexus 6
    I've played an hour or so - it was in my flat collection so the VR update was a pleasant surprise!

Lots of updates from the original VR release appear to be ironing out issues that were found.  It looks quite good and plays smoothly.  It's likely I'll have a 'proper' play of it in the near future.  There was a thread discussing the game recently that you should be able to search for, reactions were mixed.
    PC info: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, Asus ROG Crosshair VII Hero, 16GB Tforce Pro Dark DDR4 3200, Gigabyte GTX 1080, Samsung 850 Pro M.2, 2x 240GB SSD, 3TB WD Green HDD & 4 TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, Corsair Modular 750w PSU, custom watercooling loop. (Win 10 Pro & Opensuse Leap 15 Linux) 32" AOC 4K Monitor.

Laptop: Aorus X5 V6-CF1 (I7-6820HK, GTX 1070, 2* 256GB M.2 NVME, 1TB 7200 HDD 3K screen)
  • nroskonrosko Posts: 602
    Trinity
    There is a big thread about it someplace on here. I haven't been in it for a while but implementation of VR seemed to be going well, caves are scary as f&*k. Game is still in beta though so not perfect.  It is a survival/sandbox game so if you like that sort of thing then definitely worth a look.  Remember on steam you get the 2 hour returns.