New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

I meet recommended require ments but it still says I dont meet the minimum requirements in oculus ap

JumpsideJumpside Posts: 6
NerveGear
Hey got my oculus a few days ago and its awesome but the first time i started it i saw that it said I didnt meet the minimum requirements. I do meet them and exceed them with quite alot too so im not sure why. Sorry for bad spelling im quite tired :/

Images of steam vr test and also oculus test: https://imgur.com/a/TqnxGt6
Any help will be appericiated kind regards jumpside :)
Tagged:

Comments

• LZoltowskiLZoltowski Posts: 5,849 Volunteer Moderator
    Hmm, that is very odd, is both your monitor and rift plugged into the GTX 1080Ti?
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another :)
  • JumpsideJumpside Posts: 6
    NerveGear
    Yuup have great experience in vr so i dunno whats wrong
    Yeah, that looks like a bug, 

Are you running home 2.0 Beta or are still on the older version?

I would also submit feedback using the method below:
    https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/67032/something-not-quite-right-feedback-on-a-recent-update-use-the-oculus-windows-app-feedback-feature#latest
    Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
    ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

NerveGear
    How do I check?

NerveGear
    No I wasnt gonna try now found it :)

NerveGear
    Still have the message :(
    Ignore the Public Test Channel:

Go to settings / Beta / and see if you have Rift Core 2.0 enabled

NerveGear
    Yea I still have the message :/

Yeah must be a bug, submit the feedback via the app and hopefully, an update will come.

• BeastyBaiterBeastyBaiter Posts: 739 Poster of the Week
    Just ignore the message and carry on. Oculus Home has been telling me to setup my sensors for the past year. If I redo the setup, the message will go away until I reboot the PC, then it comes back. Oculus should probably just do away with the warning messages entirely. They seem to cause far more confusion than they remove.