New To The Forum? Click Here To Read The How To Guide. -- Developers Click Here.

Documentation Issues

bauyrzhan.shalabekovbauyrzhan.shalabekov Posts: 1
NerveGear
Hello, everyone

I need help, I am from Kazakhstan, I don't have an official store in Kazakhstan.  In my case, I have an opportunity to purchase online 10 pieces of Oculus and to send in Kazakhstan as a commercial delivery. But I don't have any documentation to go abroad, I need the I need help, I am from Kazakhstan, I don't have an official store in Kazakhstan.  In my case, I have an opportunity to purchase online 10 pieces of Oculus and to send in Kazakhstan as a commercial delivery. But I don't have any documentation to go abroad, I need the Certificate of Origin and the Certification of Conformity, I can't find that pdf-files on the Oculus's site, I don't have the custom code/commodity nomenclature outwardly to economic activity that needed for customs, and I think that is so easy how to be a partner in the trading or promotion of Oculus in Kazakhstan? and the Certification of Conformity, I can't find that pdf-files on the Oculus's site, I don't have the custom code/commodity nomenclature outwardly to economic activity that needed for customs, and I think that is so easy how to be a partner in the trading or promotion of Oculus in Kazakhstan?
Could you help me in that moments?
I will appreciate your support.

Best regards, Bauyrzhan Shalabekov