The Official Football Season 2018-2019 Thread - Page 2 — Oculus
New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

The Official Football Season 2018-2019 Thread

2»

Comments

• snowdogsnowdog Posts: 6,893 Valuable Player
    I used to watch Aussie Rules in the 80s on Channel 4 every Sunday and it was great entertainment.
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever
    Well that's the first match of the season gone and United won it 2-1. They deserved to win but I'm disappointed that we didn't create more chances.

WE ARE
    TOP OF THE LEAGUE
    I SAY
    WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!

lol :p :D B)
    "This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

• RedRizlaRedRizla Posts: 6,403 Valuable Player
    I needed Fulham to draw today to win £140, with just a £1.00 bet. I got all the other results and although Fulham played well they didn't get the goal  :/
    Bad luck mate. My mate who lived in one of the flats downstairs used to put a daft bet on every weekend and was one result short of a few grand lol. It was only a £1 bet too. :o :D

edited August 2018
    I think we might just see some crazy results this year, so it's well worth doing those bets. No surprises with today's scores though. Fricking, Fulham - They had all the possession and better attacks according to my app. I'll have to watch it tonight on Match of the Day, just to do my head in that bit more LoL..
  • Stryker1000Stryker1000 Posts: 486
    Trinity
    Look u fkn pussies !!!! there`s only fkn game that needs to be mentioned … its bloody hard as fuk no holds barred  full on contact sport ...YUP! u mofo`s guessed it !!!.... TIDDLYWINKS !! I know sod all about football ...im a fkn sunderland supporter ! 
    Well United lost 3-2 on Sunday and the media, of course, has the knives out for Mourinho lol

After 2 matches have been played they're calling United's season a disaster, are continuing to say that the red scouse gits are going to be title contenders and if they don't win it then City will.

Despite three out of four of our defenders being MOTM candidates last week our defence has been unsettled. Unbelievable.

Oops. We just got hammered 0-3 at home by Spurs. Hopefully this is going to be the start of a typical Mourinho meltdown, he'll either quit or get the sack and Zidane can take over lol

edited August 2018
    Mourinho is all about buying good players, but not getting the best out of them in their respective positions. He always wants them to do something different and that's the beef he has with Paul Pogba. Zinadine, Zidane, would be great for Manu, I think they should get him while they can. Mourinho has lost the dressing room by the looks of it..
    Yup. He always does the same thing at every club he's worked at. He either pisses off the players, the staff and/or the board members then either gets the sack or quits.

Zidane will be great for United, we haven't played like Manchester United since Giggsy took over after Moyes got sacked years ago. Fast paced attacking football with plenty of penetration and width.

I'd personally like to see us playing 4-4-2 again tbh.

• Stryker1000Stryker1000 Posts: 486
    Trinity
    Mourinho..will be gone by Xmas ...my prediction
    He might be gone next week if we get beat by The Clarets!