I got a new Oculus Rift and tried to set it up. Everything worked fine until i had to complete the setup inside the vr headset. I don't see any picture inside the headset and iI can't get it working. I can hear audio fine over the headset but I don't have any video signal inside it, it just stays pitch black.
- Windows 10 x64
- intel i7-4770
- nvidia GTX 970
Things I've already tried:
- I'm connecting the Headset via HDMI directly to the graphics card. My monitor is also connected directly to it via dvi.
- I've tried using a displayport to hdmi adapter, nothing changed
- The Headset is connected via USB 3.0, I've tested multiple USB 3.0 and 2.0 sockets
- The light inside is white if I connect it directly via HDMI and orange if I connect it via DP adapter
- The light inside goes out if i wear the headset or if i hold my finger over the sensor
- My nvidia drivers are up to date
- I've tried to roll back the nvidia drivers to multiple old versions
- During the installation process of the nvidia drivers i got a brief flash of my current screen inside the headset
- I reinstalled the Oculus software and redid the whole setup process
Please help me, I'm starting to get desperate... I don't know what else to try. Thank you in advance!